Roasters Guild Events
Roasters Guild events are offered year-round, bringing together the coffee industry's most knowledgeable and inspiring professional roasters. All members and interested professional roasters are always welcome to join us at our next event! You can find a list of upcoming events below.
Bringing together the roasting community
The hallmark of a Roasters Guild event is the welcoming atmosphere and encouragement of open conversation, camaraderie, and exchange of ideas.
The guild strives to create events that bring together enthusiastic professionals and foster the free exchange of thoughts, theories, and knowledge, and to build lasting relationships among the participants.
Many past attendees point to these events as the source of some of their most essential professional relationships and the foundation of their knowledge as roasters.
What Kind of Events Does Roasters Guild Offer?
Roasters Guild events include:
- Trips to origin provide the opportunity to witness coffee production and processing
- Competitions such as the U.S. Roaster Championship
- Opportunities to network and learn from each other, such as the annual Roasters Guild Retreat and Sensory Summit
- Ongoing education opportunities through the Roaster Pathway program.
- Community building events organized through the Member Driven Events program